Friday 21 October 2016

1.19 Ascendance Part 6

So how does my reality warping work then?

Since it would be impossible for you to comprehend it, I will display it using a computer-like user interface.

Thank Star! Freeze time!

A message box appears in front of Joan, with slider that is labelled “Progression of Time” and is currently set at 0%.

“Cool,” says Joan, admiring her new beautiful and seductive voice as she upright, “Now I just need to decide on whether to check out my new bod or save Leo from death.”

But before Joan can decide, another message box appears, stating that Guardian is trying to contact her.

“Accept Guardian’s call,” says Joan and message box changes to show Legacy’s face in real time, “Hi Legacy!”

Legacy jerks her head back in surprise before asking, “Joan?”

“That’s me,” replies Joan as she smiles at her best friend, “I have just manifested.”

She stretches out that last word in a happy, singsong voice.

“That is good to hear,” replies Legacy, “I believe so it is good news at least. Are you the one that stopped time?”

“Yep,” says Joan, “So how you aren’t affected?”

“I am the Guardian,” answers Legacy, “So I don’t need to worry about the fact time just stopped?”

“It’s all under my control,” replies Joan, “Nothing to worry about.”

“Then I shall stop resisting it then,” says Legacy, “I expected to hear more about events on your end once we see each other again. Goodbye Joan.”

“Bye Legacy,” replies Joan and the call ends.

So Legacy can resist my reality warping. No surprises there.

She is the Guardian.

That’s what she said.

It takes Joan only a split-second to decide that Leo is of greater importance then her new appearance and brings up a box showing his current health.

How close to death is he? Whoa, 98% Dead. How does it calculate that?

I don’t know.

Well, at least this power is real easy to use. I’ll just set Leo to zero percent dead!

Joan does just that and then strides down the corridor, gleefully shoving the frozen Superior into the wall as she passes him. Joan happily clasps her hands together as she looks down at her boyfriend.

Leo is slumped unconscious against the wall. He is fully healed, but with the exception of his legs, feet and left arm, Leo is naked.

As Joan stares at her boyfriend’s lean and muscular body, she feels...not much. If anything, she feels disappointed.

What is going on? I have always enjoyed looking at Leo’s muscles before, but now I don’t.

In response to Joan’s phones another message shows up. This one says “Joan Fowler’s Sexual Orientation: Lesbian”.

Well, @#%$.

You can probably change that.

Or I could just turn Leo into a girl! I wonder what Leo would look like as a girl? I bet he, or rather she, would be a hot and sexy lass.

You should ask his permission first.

Good point. But you know what?

Now that Leo isn’t in danger of dying, you’re going to check out your new body?

Bingo!

Joan pops a mirror into existence in front of her and blushes as she realises that she is naked. Another thought later and now clad in a pink bikini, Joan finally looks over her new appearance.

Whoa, I look really different. Like completely different.

Joan’s hair is a platinum blonde that goes down around her waist while her eyes are stunning purple. She has a very curvy body with wide hips, a thin waist and big breasts. Her skin is perfectly tanned with a slight glow to it.

Joan giggles.

This is perfect! I think I have even outdone every one of my Aphrodite family members with my default form.

You should cover yourself some more.

I suppose.

Joan replaces her bikini with satin underwear before putting on top a pair of purple jeans. Next is a silky blue shirt with some button undone at the top to expose her new cleavage.

We should also give Leo his armour.

Now that is a good idea.

Joan does that, replacing the tattered remains of Leo’s old clothing with a set of his power armour.

Anything else or are we going to unpause time now?

I don’t know. Can you think of anything?

Fix up the house and teleport the corpses to the base so they will be in the custody of the Guardsmen. We don’t want whoever these people are working for retrieving them and I don’t think just handing them over to the authorities is a good idea either.

Alright even if we are going to have to repair the house again later. We should also probably leave a message in the base computer system to bring the others up to the speed. Especially my darling Jaylyn. I don’t want to leave her out of the loop.

Good idea. It would be a dangerous decision to leave Jaylyn out of the loop.

Speaking of informing people, we should also inform my family of what is going on. Mum, Dad and the others will all be worried. And it won’t exactly be obvious who I am after my manifestation.

So do that and then get back to this fight. I want to see these two taken down. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, Leo hasn't stayed dead, but I bet I fooled some readers for the last two parts. To be honest, I was going to kill him or Joan off, but I decided that it would kill off too many potential plot lines (Joan just manifested for crying out loud!). And as mentioned before, the story won't focusing on these two in the future so I don't mind having them be overpowered.

    On a side note, I came up with how Joan's reality warping works as I was learning to code. I so decided to make them operate like a computer. This fits with with the technological oriented Leo and Legacy.

    As for making Joan a lesbian, I liked the idea of making things difficult for her and Leo. You have to give your heroes problems and since these two are going to be too tough for physical problems, I need to give them non-physical problems to overcome such as social and emotional ones. But then I realised that Joan and Leo could easy work around that. They have certainly worked around Leo's asexuality that his powers gave him.

    Anything else? Nothing that I can recall right now. Next time, we switch back to Leo as he and Joan reunite.

    ReplyDelete