Friday 11 November 2016

1.20 Aftermath Part 4

“Go for it,” replies Leo, “But why haven’t you done that yet? It isn’t like you to not do something like this, especially considering this is Scott’s daughter we are talking about.”

“If I made one power nullifier, I would have to make more or share the technology to do so or people would just take Alice’s,” explains Legacy, “We could stop them, even if it was the government or some other official group. But that wouldn’t be a good option.”

“I understand,” says Leo with a thoughtful expression on his face, “Nuclear war is also an option, but that doesn’t mean anyone is going to take it. So basically you don’t want to release game-changing tech into the world without informing me first?”

“Pretty much,” agrees Legacy, “Do you have problem if I do this?”

“Not really,” replies Leo, “Just keep it basic. Let’s keep the fancy stuff for ourselves. No need to go around sharing the advanced stuff just yet.”

Legacy nods in agreement before asking a question that has been hovering about her mind, “How is Joan?”

“Good,” replies Leo, “She mainly adjusting to her powers. I would say that her manifestation has changed her personality, but I think it is more that her new powers allow her to act more freely. Joan hasn’t so much changed, but simply has more ability to act in ways that were previously denied to her. Which is good as I’m not sure what I could do if her mind had been altered by her powers.”

“So I’m guessing Joan is a carefree and whimsical spirit them?” says Legacy.

“Yep,” agrees Leo, “Quite like the rest of my family. Actually, Joan is a lot like them. I remember reading somewhere that people are likely to be attracted to people similar to those they grew up with. I guess that is true in my case.”

“So where is Joan currently?” asks Legacy, “I would like to ask her something.”

“Ask away Legacy,” replies Joan as she strides into the base, using the same entrance as Legacy.
Legacy and Leo both to turn to look at Joan as she strides down the base.

I wonder if this is actually her secondary body or if she is still just trying it out.

DD cup breasts, an excellent, but not quite Aphrodite hourglass figure, luscious red hair that goes down to her shoulders, a height of five foot seven, a pleasant feminine voice similar to her original voice and bright green eyes. Joan’s clothes consist of a white t-shirt that shows some of her cleavage, but not overly so. A pale brown skirt goes down just past her knees while on her feet are some black boots with some slight heels to them.

“So what do you think of my secondary body?” asks Joan before twirling around on one foot and dropping into what Legacy assumes is supposed to be a sexy pose.

“Looks good,” replies Leo.

“And you know first-hand that it feels good too dear,” replies Joan teasingly, but Leo just rolls his eyes, “You know, I want to spend more time together with you as a sexy girl. It was fun.”

“I suppose I can indulge you every once in a while,” replies Leo.

“Really?” asks Joan, surprised by Leo’s response, “I expected you to put up more resistance.”

“Physical forms and attraction don’t hold much significance to me,” replies Leo before tapping the side of his head with a finger, “To me, what is up here is what truly matters. When it comes to bodies and whatnot, I’m willing to let you call the shots since it will make you happy. That said, I don’t want to be a girl, I just don’t consider it a horrible thing to be one part of time.”

“Thanks Leo!” replies Joan, “So I am doing for you Legacy?”

“You don’t even know what I am asking you to do,” points out Legacy.

“You are such as hypocrite,” retorts Joan as she sticks her hands on her hips and leans forward slightly, “You’re my best friend Miss I-instantly-agree-to-something-without-knowing-what-it-is because-my-friend-asked-me-to-do-it. So out with it Legacy.”

“I want you to make me more normal,” says Legacy before elaborating, “I want to be able to feel physical attraction. I want to be able to understand things rather than just knowing about them without understanding. I want to be able to interactive with people without completely sticking out.”

“Oh I get that,” replies Joan, “You want to be able to maintain a normal relationship with Nicola right?”

“Half the time I struggle to understand what we’re doing and the other half, I’m just nodding and smiling while trying to keep that fact I have no idea what is going on secret from her,” admits Legacy, finally acknowledging the thing that been bugging her for a while now.

“You’re a space alien Legacy,” points out Joan as she dramatically rolls her eyes, “Tell ya what, I’ll help you out with that stuff. Heck, I’ll even knock your boobs up a couple of sizes at same time given we’re such good friends.”

“I’d rather you didn’t,” replies Legacy, frowning at the idea, “Big breasts would just be annoying to me. All they do is hinder one’s ability to fight and limit their mobility.”

“Alright,” says Joan as she throws an arm around Legacy, “Just come to me whenever you are going out on a date or doing something with Nic and I’ll boost your sexiness until you come back to me afterwards.”

“Thank you Joan,” replies Legacy, “Now if the two of you don’t mind, I’ll get changed out of my armour now.”

“Say, speaking of your armour, have you...” Joan gets this wide eyed look as her voice trails off, “Oh, oh! That gives me an idea!”

“I’ll join you,” says Leo, getting out of his seat as Joan runs off towards Legacy’ lap, “A joint-project using your Gadgeteering power sounds like fun.”

“May I join in as well?” asks Legacy as Leo walks past her.

“Sure thing,” replies Leo as he gets a thoughtful look of his home.

I’ll help as well!” says Jaylyn using the base speakers.

Enjoying your life Legacy?

Yes, yes I am Mum.  

1 comment:

  1. I honestly don't have much to say about this post. So I'll talk about other news.

    Firstly this is the final chapter of the first book I had planned. But by this point, I realised that I had ruined the plot by trying to chuck everything in at once.

    For the future of Legacy, I'll post the next three Arcs of Godslayer, the first chapter of Book 2 and then I got a couple things planned. With Godslayer, I only got half-written as I was unhappy with the last two Arcs and decided to rewrite them better. The first new thing I got planned for Legacy is that rather than write full chapters, I will write short stories set in this universe. Involving previously introduced characters for reader familiarity of course. Unless I got an idea I really want to try out. I'll probably put out polls to see what sort of short stories readers will want to read the most. The second is going to be Drakvar's Records. This is will be a series of reports that have been informally written by Drakvar about things going on in the Legacy universe and within the Lycric system.

    In the meantime, most of my creative efforts are going towards my next story, Sword of Utopia. Not a superhero setting, but more of an alternative history fantasy setting. Using the lessons learnt from Legacy and League of Heroes, I am confident in my ability to finish this story.

    ReplyDelete